Blofeld does not have an option to revert back to the factory settings.
You may manually revert the settings available through Shift+Global to:
Blofeld Factory Global Settings
- Contrast > 39 / Popup Time > 1.5s
- Auto Edit > ON
- Master Tune > 440 / Transpose +0
- MIDI Channel > omni / Device ID > 0 (00h)
- Vel Curve > exponential / Clock > auto
- Local Control > ON / Prg Send > ON
- Ctrl Send > OFF / Ctrl Receive > OFF
- Control W > 2 (02h) / Control X > 4 (04h)
- Control Y > 11 (0Bh) / Control Z > 12 (0Ch)
- Free Button > OFF / Pedal > REVERSED
To recover the factory sounds, go to our download section (available through the Home link in the upper right corner), download and install the Standard Factory sound set on Blofeld.
If Blofeld gets stuck and does not react anymore, you may try these operations for soft resets:
Switch Blofeld off and turn the encoder left to the display rapidly back and forth a couple of times while powering up the unit.
Also, press Shift+Multi,Shift+Multi,Shift+Multi quickly in a row.
Switch your Blofeld on and off 5 times in a row.