Conditions of participation
Waldorf Music GmbH (registered office: Lilienthalstr. 7, 53424 Remagen, Germany) is running a sweepstake called “Newsletter Raffle”. By participating in this sweepstake, participants agree to the following conditions of participation. This sweepstake is not connected with Facebook or any other social media provider on which this sweepstake may be announced.
The prize consists of the following 33 individual prizes:
1x Quantum Shadow Limited Edition Synthesizer
2x Pulse 2 Synthesizer
6x Waldorf Edition 2 Plugin
5x Lector Plugin
6x Nave Plugin
6x Largo Plugin
5x PPG 3.V Plugin
2x Waldorf Backpack
All prizes are excluded from exchange and non-transferable. Cash payment or replacement prizes are not possible.
- a prize notification is undeliverable,
- the winner refuses the prize, or
- a prize cannot be claimed for other reasons beyond our control,
this winner will be excluded from participation. In this case, we reserve the right to determine a new winner by drawing or to use the forfeited prize for another promotion.
Eligibility and requirements for participation
- All natural persons who have reached the age of 18 are eligible to participate. For participants outside the EU, the age of legal majority in their country of residence applies.
- There is no legal entitlement to participate in the sweepstake.
- Participation in the sweepstake is free of charge. However, costs for internet access or other expenses may be incurred for the registration and implementation of the campaign. These costs will be borne by the participants themselves.
- Our employees and all persons involved in the implementation of the raffle are excluded from participation. Legal entities may not participate.
- Multiple participation by a person using different e-mail addresses and participation via machine-generated registrations is not permitted. Any violation will result in exclusion from the contest. The potential winners may be asked to prove to us that they are the rightful owner of the e-mail address or lose the right to the prize.
- Participants are responsible for the accuracy of their data, in particular their e-mail address. Entries with invalid/incomplete data, for example non-functioning or inactive or faked e-mail addresses, will be excluded from the sweepstake.
We reserve the right to exclude persons from participation in the sweepstake who manipulate or attempt to manipulate the participation process, the system and/or the prize draw and/or violate or attempt to violate the conditions of participation. If the excluded participant is a winner who has already been drawn, the prize may be subsequently revoked and a replacement winner drawn.
Contest period and participation
- The sweepstake will be carried out in the period from 21.12.2022, 3:00 PM (CET) to 10.01.2023, 11:59 PM (CET).
- In step 1, participants can register for the Waldorf Music newsletter via the landing page www.waldorfmusic.com/33win. Everyone who registers via this special landing page for the newsletter by 10.01.2023 and confirms their email address via double opt-in will receive a link to a small questionnaire (english language) in the second step. All participants who fill out this questionnaire and send it by 20.01.2023, 11:59 PM (CET) will be entered into the pool for the draw and have the chance to win.
- Newsletter subscribers already existing before the campaign will receive a link to the questionnaire by e-mail and can also participate in the sweepstake after answering and submitting the questionnaire.
Determination of winners
The winners will be determined by lot and drawn at random by 31.01.2023 and then notified by e-mail. In the case of physical prizes, the winners have 48 hours to activate their prize by providing their postal address, after which the claim expires.
Transmission of the winnings
Software prizes will be provided by voucher code for redemption in the store or by download link. All physical prizes will be sent to the winner’s address. However, in order to do so, participants must agree to provide the organizer with a shipping address. If the winner does not get back to us within 48 hours of notification, he/she will forfeit any claim to the prize.
Waldorf Music reserves the right to cancel or terminate the sweepstake at any time without prior notice. This applies in particular if the contest cannot run as planned for any reason, such as technical and/or legal reasons that affect the proper execution of the contest.
The personal data collected and processed by us via the registration form and survey form, in particular the e-mail addresses provided, are used for the purposes of processing the contest and sending newsletters. In doing so, we comply with all applicable data protection laws that are valid for Germany. The data will not be passed on to third parties.
Legal process and liability
Legal recourse is excluded. The law of the Federal Republic of Germany is exclusively applicable. There is no enforceable claim to the payment of winnings. Waldorf Music GmbH is not liable for the loss, delay, alteration, manipulation and/or misdirection of e-mails and/or data during data entry, recording, transmission and/or storage, which have their cause in third-party data networks, in particular the Internet or WWW, in third-party telephone lines and/or other hardware and/or software of the participants and/or third parties; this also applies in particular to incorrect, missing, interrupted, deleted or defective data. Waldorf Music is also not liable for incorrect information caused by participants and/or third parties, their hardware and/or software and which is used for or in connection with the contest. In particular, no liability is assumed if e-mails or data entries do not comply with the requirements set forth therein and are consequently not accepted and/or accepted by the system. Furthermore, Waldorf Music is not liable in the event of theft or destruction of the systems and/or storage media storing the data or in the event of unauthorized modification and/or manipulation of the data in the systems and/or on the storage media by the participants or third parties. Furthermore, Waldorf Music is only liable for gross negligence or intentional actions of its legal representatives, employees or vicarious agents.
Should any provision of the Conditions of Participation be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining regulations. In such a case, the organizer and the participant are obligated to cooperate in the creation of regulations that achieve a result that comes as close as possible to the invalid provision in economic terms.