My Zarenbourg just died... :-o

More
3 months 3 days ago #1 by David1974
Played it yesterday and when I turned it on today, I didn't hear the amplifier turn on.
A few light lid, but the complete 'sound' section remains dark. No sound, turning the knobs or pushing buttons do nothing... :(

I tried running the updates, but it isn't recognised anymore by my computer (nor USB, nor MIDI cables). Putting in the card, turning on from the back power switch with the Presence/Tube button pushed, nothing works. This is devastating...

When trying to access the support page it just says "Javascript must be enabled for our support portal." But it is...

Anybody experienced the same thing before?

Cheers,
David, Belgium

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 2 days ago #2 by Qwave
I have no help for your Zarenbourg, but I can reach the support page of Waldorf without problems here. The direct link is:
https://waldorfmusic.weclapp.com/webapp/view/helpdesk/portal/zarenbourg/create.page

More
3 months 2 days ago #3 by David1974
Thanks Qwave!
This link indeed gets me to the page.

Cheers,
David

More
3 months 2 days ago #4 by erreip13
if the problem comes from the front/control panel , and if you need to unmount this part to send it to Waldorf for repair , don't worry , it's simple to do.
to open the Z is easy, but you have to take care when you open it because the cables inside aren't long.
i'm sure than the support will help you asap.

More
3 months 2 days ago #5 by David1974
Thanks erreip13,

That would be an easy sollution indeed. I was a little worried about shipping the whole thing. I sent support a video of what's going on with it, so hopefully they'll be able to determ wich part should be repaired.

Cheers,
David