Vocoder has lower volume in the right speaker

More
11 months 1 week ago #19 by greenaway
my stvc also suffers from this

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 6 days ago #20 by Winfried
STVC OS 1.30 now available
waldorfmusic.weclapp.com/webapp/view/hel...rtal/stvc/home.page-  fix of Panorama bug
(In Vocoder mode: turning the volume knob changed the panorama)
- the polarity of the sustain pedal is now automatically detectedHow to update
There is a WebLink for an automatic update of the STVC which puts the device into the update receiving mode and transfer the current OS .
The current version of STVC is automatically displayed and the latest one can be installed automatically.
The new OS version can also be downloaded to transfer it via a SysexTool or DAW.Here's the Browser Link
www.ioptigan.com/stvcupgrade.html
However, this only works under Chrome or OPERA because the browser hast to support "Web MIDI".

More
11 months 6 days ago #21 by Wölfl
Hi,

I can confirm the vocoder panorama bug is fixed with v1.30.

However there are still other issues present:
- Mic LED is not turning on automatically (you need to go to settings and turn the Mic Power OFF/ON for the LED to light up)
- there's also one sound issue, with octaves being too loud, which is not how StreichFett behaved, and neither did those old analog string machines. They had 12 oscillators for 12 notes of an octave, and created octaves by divide-down circuitry AFAIK, so playing e.g. a C3 and C4 should NOT be louder than playing C3 and C#3.

But I'll open another thread for this, as it's off topic here, the pan issue was solved.

Thanks,
W.