Vocoder has lower volume in the right speaker

More
1 year 3 months ago #13 by Wölfl

Interesting. Emailed Waldorf yesterday again to see if they reply.

My own gut feeling is that this is software. I think what happens is that the volume knob when the vocoder is enabled steers _both_ the master volume and the left (or right) volume. I.e. at max master = 100% and left = 100%, at noon master = 50% and left = 50% and so forth.

Yeah, it's a bug in code for sure, 100%. Mine got temporarily swapped (R louder) after flashing from the link in my prev. post, then after every subsequent reboot L is again louder... Interesting...

While on the subject - did you maybe notice the issue with the Mic LED not turning on right away, instead you have to go to settings and turn the mic power off and on again for the Mic LED to light up? 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 months ago #14 by Asblom
I've now emailed the adress you posted and keep our fingers crossed for a nice reply.

I now noticed that the mic had a led when I was checking the power settings, not sure if it has ever been on before...

More
1 year 3 months ago #15 by Dr.Noize
This link made me getting iOptigan and I really like it, brings back some Radio Activity vibe :)

More
1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #16 by Asblom
Hi,

I have now gotten in contact with Stefan Stenzel and I got the same firmware as Wölfl linked to. I have the same issue with this firmware - I.e. that the pannoration bug now seems to act randomly left vs right when rebooting. 

I have emailed Stefan about this and fingers crossed that he'll get back.
Last edit: 1 year 3 months ago by Asblom.

More
1 year 1 month ago #17 by Wölfl
So, still nothing happening regarding this issue? Did Stefan reply? If not, I'm gonna write him a mail. If he's not gonna fix this, then I want a job at Waldorf to do this myself... I mean really... -_-

More
1 year 1 month ago #18 by Asblom
No reply from him or Waldorf on the issue...

I agree - I think that it's bad that Waldorf cannot get the bug resolved.