Bugs / 1.2.4

More
2 years 1 month ago #1 by iandaviddunlop
Bugs / 1.2.4 was created by iandaviddunlop
Hoping someone can help.

Is there documentation on what panel version I should be at? I'm on 1.2.4 and the panel version is 0.28... but I seem comments regarding later versions.

When / if I update the panel version; is that a separate update file?

How long does it typically take to get a response from the support team via email?

Maybe I'm unlucky but it seems every patch I create I find at least one bug. :(

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 month ago #2 by iandaviddunlop
Replied by iandaviddunlop on topic Bugs / 1.2.4

iandaviddunlop wrote: When / if I update the panel version; is that a separate update file?

I figured it out - when you tap the 'Flash Panel' button it tells you if there is an update ready (and the ability to install it). I guess when I updated from 1.2.3 -> 1.2.4 it also prepared the Flash Panel update, but it's not clear that you need to perform that step.

More
2 years 1 month ago #3 by Qwave
Replied by Qwave on topic Bugs / 1.2.4
Normally you should get an info in about panel updates with the update documentation.
And you should get a notification on the screen next time you update to a higher version of the Quantum firmware.

But these panel updates don't come with every update, only when there is something changed, the will delivered within the update file.

More
2 years 1 month ago #4 by rolfw
Replied by rolfw on topic Bugs / 1.2.4
Hi,

great, everything said here is fine!

Panel updates are seldom. The first will come soon with Quantum update 1.3.0 which will contain a panel update 0.30. After doing the normal update and Quantum rebooting it will notice automatically and present an info panel to install panel 0.30.

Cheers
Rolf

More
2 years 1 month ago #5 by rolfw
Replied by rolfw on topic Bugs / 1.2.4

iandaviddunlop wrote: Hoping someone can help.

How long does it typically take to get a response from the support team via email?

Maybe I'm unlucky but it seems every patch I create I find at least one bug. :(

Thanks.

We are happy to hear about your bugs. Response times can vary from hours to a couple of days. Please come back here if eventually you don't hear back after a few days.

Thanks.

More
2 years 1 month ago #6 by iandaviddunlop
Replied by iandaviddunlop on topic Bugs / 1.2.4
Got it. Thanks for the explanation and info.