Feature Requests....

More
4 months 4 weeks ago #73 by spinger
Hi all ,

I have a few features I would love to see in a future update

1 ) parameter sequencer “decoupled mode” featuring polyphonic ability.

The idea is to set a param sequence up and set it playing , either local clock or synced. You would then be able to play chords freely while this happens with the param sequencer modulating your patch. This would be a wonderful addition To the sonic possibilities for poly chords. As great as the sequencer is , it’s always mono. To clarify , I’m not asking for a poly note sequencer , only a param sequencer which you can play over polyphonically.

2). Ability for each lane in the sequencer to have a different number of steps ,allowing never repeating modular style behaviour. Right now if you change number of steps in one lane they all change.

Loving 2.0 by the way. What a wonderful instrument.

Cheers !

Springer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #74 by kjellen
Replied by kjellen on topic Feature Requests....
Hi, now that the great v.2.0 firmware upgrade has been made, here's a request of mine: New versions of chorus, phaser and reverb would be welcomed :-) The reverb algorithm is a bit crude, and lack a few common parameters, seen in most hardware. Early reflection density + level, reverb decay resolution, High & low filter envelope curves are common parameters. /kind regards
The following user(s) said Thank You: Asmotiv

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #75 by SynthSon
Replied by SynthSon on topic Feature Requests....
Excellent idea. I agree. Improve the effects (more tweakable parameters) and add a side band filter.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vvilms

More
4 months 6 days ago - 4 months 6 days ago #76 by vvilms
Replied by vvilms on topic Feature Requests....

Weston Underwood wrote: Prior to that though I'd really like two things, some osc->osc and digital filter FM

donsolaris wrote: +1 for filter FM. Come on Rolf, you know it is a must. :)

noiseg33k wrote: +1 For filter FM

synthesizeme wrote: FM Between oscillators - so I can FM my wavetable with a granular sound etc...
the special filters from the XT - sinXlp, waveshaper, filter FM

So I currently have an Iridium on reserve; am I to understand that Filter FM is still missing?
(I realize the Kernel Engine somewhat makes up for the lack of oscillator to oscillator FM, though that would still be smashing.)
Last edit: 4 months 6 days ago by vvilms.

More
4 months 3 days ago #77 by dfsteffens
Replied by dfsteffens on topic Feature Requests....
I would love to be able to modulate to specific semitones/cents like in serum. I want to be able to easily set a LFO to quickly and precisely hit an octave, or to be able to module a oscillator up an octave with the attack of an envelope. So it starts in one octave and then slides up to the next.

So to be able to set pitch modulation to the exact semitone or cent rather than a percentage.

More
3 months 4 weeks ago #78 by DJ Fresh
Replied by DJ Fresh on topic Feature Requests....
Agree on saving 100%