Feature Requests....

More
2 months 3 weeks ago - 2 months 1 week ago #103 by jobinho
Replied by jobinho on topic CC’s as mod destinations.
I'd love to see Warp, Slew, Phase and Delay from the LFO section as destinations in the Mod Matrix. So often I turn these parameters and something great happens then I realise they can't be used as destinations.

An alternative solution would be to have, as others requested, CC’s as mod destinations.

It seems wrong to not have all usable modulations available on this synth :)
Last edit: 2 months 1 week ago by jobinho.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago - 1 month 1 week ago #104 by sigalarm
Replied by sigalarm on topic Feature Requests....
** DISREGARD ** I figured out what I was doing wrong with the Komplex modulator

Bruce
Last edit: 1 month 1 week ago by sigalarm.

More
1 month 6 days ago #105 by dgothard
Replied by dgothard on topic Feature Requests....
More Iridium Feature request ....

6) Have Trigger Autoplay mode restrict itself to Scale if a scale is selected.

7) Realtime display of the LFO's maybe similar to the envelopes so you can see what is going on vs just the static waveform shape. Also account for modulation parameters to show the shape if you have created a unipolar LFO, etc via the Mod Matrix.

8) Nice to have, realtime animated movement of the selected wave pos in a wavetable when it is modulated or has travel set.

9) Presets for the Mod Matrix.

10) make X and Y position of the XY Pad recordable so you can have automated control.

More
1 month 6 days ago - 1 month 6 days ago #106 by vvilms
Replied by vvilms on topic Feature Requests....
I’d like to be able to use audio from the Right input channel to feed a Particle engine with a Grain Poly count of 1.

My intended use-case being to use two oscillators set to a grain poly count of 1, each panned hard left and right, to retain the original stereo image, while being able to discretely address the buffer for each.
Last edit: 1 month 6 days ago by vvilms.

More
3 weeks 5 days ago - 3 weeks 5 days ago #107 by sigalarm
Hello all. Some of you may know I have been porting some of my favorite sounds from my MW1s to the Quantum, and its helping me really get deep into programming the wavetable portion of this great synth. I know some posters have asked for looping envelopes, and I would like to take that a bit further.

Komplex 3

Komplex 3 is an updated version of the Microwave "Wave Envelope" which is / was an 8 stage time/level envelope with loop points. Some ideas around a proposed Komplex 3 might be

N Stage rate / level envelope. The current Komplex the time period is fixed. Time periods for Komplex 3 would allow for either a discrete time unit, or a tempo division.

The Komplex 3 envelope should have a sustain and release loop start / end point.

Individual rate / level amounts can be targets for external modulation, such as using a LFO to modulate the level of Komplex 3's level 3 point, etc.

Komplex 3 envelopes should be triggered per note, global, single trigger mode

This browser does not support PDFs. Please download the PDF to view it: Download PDF

Attachments:
Last edit: 3 weeks 5 days ago by sigalarm.