Iridium analog clock out

More
7 months 4 days ago #1 by Oxix52
It seems that the analog clock out on the Iridium sends out only 24 PPQ. I don't see a way to change that. It would be nice to be able to select other clock resolutions. I hope this is something that is being considered.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #2 by synthdrome
Replied by synthdrome on topic Iridium analog clock out
hi all. 

i agree with the origin post of this topic. i use the iridium with cv and trigger-gate units alot. the clock out being at 24 ppq is completely useless for anything. it is saddening to see this.  it would be fantastic to see this be selectable  (example 1/16th, 1/8th note trigger clocks)  with a standard +5v trigger clock out >> AND IN <<<for use with other units and modules.  its really a bummer for me since the sequencer is quite useful and a great creative tool.  to have cv ins and not have a trigger clock be selectable or at least standard rates, is kind of a sad revelation.

also it does nothing when given a  +5 positive trigger clock in. im assuming its looking for a 24 ppq trigger clock as well there then?

please consider being able to select the voltage level, trigger polarity and clock rate in and out  for a future update. please please please.

thank you!
cheers!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.