STVC

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #1 by Dr.Noize
STVC was created by Dr.Noize
I no longer see the STVC under the hardware products page of the Waldorf site. Is the STVC no longer made or cancelled?

I'm a very happy owner of the STVC and reported a issue. I got a answer but in my reply to the answer no respone so far.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #2 by peterlanders
Replied by peterlanders on topic STVC
It's still there on the support page, and it's shown in the FAQ as coming "soon". The manuals and a firmware update appeared there in the last week or so. I'm thinking maybe the product page went away because they're preparing the 'final' version of it?

I hope so, because I have an STVC on order, the distributor says they're expecting it in the next couple of weeks.

(I noticed your YouTube demos last week too, looks like you might be the first person on the planet with one of these things - or at least the first person to post a demo on YouTube since NAMM last year. Lucky!)

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #3 by Lukas.S
Replied by Lukas.S on topic STVC
STVC will definetly be released. The info page has been deactivated as it's currently being reworked. It will be back soon.

Before you post: Have you checked our FAQ and Support section yet?
Contact us there if you have any issues or bugs to report.

"I've seen things... So many things that you can't believe. Past designs, future designs, cables in the bend."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dr.Noize

More
1 month 1 week ago #4 by peterlanders
Replied by peterlanders on topic STVC
Product info page is back online as of Oct. 7, though I'm not noticing any particular changes from before. Still, must mean release is getting closer... :)

Moderators: Pablo