Soundbanks - organizing, consolidating etc

More
3 years 1 week ago #13 by bobbes

almedola wrote: Follow this: www.mysteryislands-music.com/waldorf-blo...brarian-coming-soon/

I haven't bought it yet, but rumors say that it should work properly

regards

Thanks for this advise. It looks good, but there are only 2 reviews. 50€ is not much money - if it works! Who is rumors?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 week ago #14 by AdamK
On YT Kotro posted film how to store sounds/banks. Waldorf Sound Organizer with the link below. watch?v=y4QdA4lZ32Y

More
3 years 1 week ago #15 by Gustafsson
Have a look at Patch base (app for ipad). Perhaps not exactly right, but close?
Sonar is the only DAW that I have heard have explicit handling for sysex. Dont know about Cubase. In StudioOne you can see sysex being transfered in the midimonitor plugin. But how to save it? Perhaps there in the recorded clip, even if you cant see it? I say this because in in the Waldorf-world, you can feed patches into Blofeld with either .mid or .syx. Am I right?

More
3 years 1 week ago #16 by bobbes
In the german part of this forum there's guy who wants to test BloX, I ask him to make a short review.

If I have more time next weekend, I lokk for Patch bay. Thanks.

LG Volker

More
3 years 1 week ago #17 by bobbes

AdamK wrote: On YT Kotro posted film how to store sounds/banks. Waldorf Sound Organizer with the link below. watch?v=y4QdA4lZ32Y

I watched this video before installing, the problem was, that I didn't get connetion between the programm (Notebook) and Blofeld. Perhaps a driver-problem with WIN7. I wrote to Kotro, but he couldn't help me.

More
3 years 1 week ago #18 by Gustafsson
Lets hope that BloX works as good as it looks.
I played around with Patch base today but did not get it to connect with Blofeld. The app is more an editor than librarian.