Blofeld - 1.24 Firmware Download

More
4 weeks 13 hours ago #1 by bsomerville16
Bought a Blofeld new to avoid bugs - lfo syncs and usb works but the first encoder (osc shapes, filter cutoff ect) isn't responding. I've heard this firmware can be buggy anyway and I want to test if the 1.25 firmware will fix this. I would like the 1.24 file though to revert firmware if this doesn't work though. Can't find anything here on the site for it. Does anyone have a download?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 5 hours ago #2 by lanka2571
I just got my Blofeld yesterday, firmware 1.24, and had a similar issue with the same encoder after playing with it for a few hours. I turned the unit off for a few minutes, then turned it back on and it seems to work fine. I am also curious if the 1.25 firmware will fix this, as I know the firmware updates fixed a lot of the encoder issues on the first blofelds like 8 years ago. I plan on installing the firmware tonight so I'll let you know if it solves the problem.

More
1 week 3 hours ago #3 by lanka2571
I just got my Blofeld yesterday, firmware 1.24, and had a similar issue with the same encoder after playing with it for a few hours. I turned the unit off for a few minutes, then turned it back on and it seems to work fine. I am also curious if the 1.25 firmware will fix this, as I know the firmware updates fixed a lot of the encoder issues on the first blofelds like 8 years ago. I plan on installing the firmware tonight so I'll let you know if it solves the problem.

More
1 week 3 hours ago #4 by lanka2571
Ok I just updated to firmware 1.25 and played around with the Blofeld for 15-20 mins, especially with that filter cutoff encoder. No issues so far.