Blofeld Factory Soundsets - Patchlists and Information

More
1 month 6 days ago - 1 month 6 days ago #1 by UpTop
Hello everyone,

I'm seeing there are several options for factory soundsets on the Blofeld, and I've spent some time on the original soundset that was loaded when my Blofeld arrived (2019 S/N), but I've since loaded up the 2012 soundset and I can't find a patchlist for this set. The .txt file isn't packaged with the .zip like (some of) the others, so does anyone know where to find the patchlist for the 2012 soundset? I've been looking around this forum, but the search feature doesn't seem to work that well here.

I typically use factory sounds as templates and adjust them as necessary to fit my needs. I'd like to see a list of patches I can reference though if anyone knows if this exists for the 2012 soundset? Otherwise I'll probably just go back to the original soundset since there is a patchlist already.

Also, any thoughts on the Feb2008 soundset (the pre-loaded soundset on mine) vs the 2012 soundset? As factory sounds go, both I think have some decent sounds, but without a patchlist for both of them it's a bit difficult to compare the types/categories of sounds without listening to every single patch. There are a lot of them, which I suppose is a good problem to have, but I'm trying to write some music not be a librarian!
Last edit: 1 month 6 days ago by UpTop.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 2 days ago #2 by spiderlab
Sorry I can't help you with the sound sets as I am very new to Blofeld but please tell me how you know your serial number is 2019?
Is there a list with Date of Manufacture somewhere? :-)

More
1 month 2 days ago #3 by señor-bling
The first four digits of the serial number are the year of manufacturing.

More
1 month 1 day ago #4 by spiderlab
Merci but I have two serial numbers:

Small label - 11 digits starts with 1803
Big Label - 12 digits starts with 1849

Could be year and week of board build and final assembly??

More
1 month 1 day ago #5 by señor-bling
Sorry, I meant the first two digits...
The following user(s) said Thank You: UpTop

More
1 month 1 hour ago #6 by UpTop
Sorry for such a slow reply. Senor-bling beat me to it. It's the first two digits as he stated.

Also, I just installed Bigglesworth and used the librarian on there to see the patch list. Problem solved!

Moderators: Pablo