How can I change the internal samplerate of the synthesizer to 44100 khz's?

More
3 years 3 weeks ago - 3 years 3 weeks ago #1 by enki
How can I change the internal resloution or samplerate of the synthesizer to 44100 khz's?

hello, I own a waldorf blofeld keyboard since 2017, I'm very happy with this great instrument, but a few months ago I'm thinking is a question.

I noticed that the spektre software shows me the internal sample rate of the synthesizer at 48000khz's and when I wanted to download it to achieve a less demanding sound like the quality of a CD (16 bit 4100khz's) I could not do it with the synthesizer. Do not change with the specter software the general parameters of the synthesizer, I could not do anything in any way. Is there a trick to do this?

and in the event that it is not possible, could you in a future update have the option to choose the optional change of different internal sampling frequencies of the synthesizer like 44.1k to 48k with 16 bit quality?

thanks in advance, a greeting :)
Last edit: 3 years 3 weeks ago by enki.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 weeks ago #2 by Lukas.S
Blofeld runs by default on 44.1kHz sampling rate. Samples have to be in 44.1kHz, 16bit in order to be read by Blofeld. Loop points have to be written into the wave file itself, some audio editors offer this option.

Changing the sample rate of Blofeld is not possible.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.