forum header v1

normal Pulse 2 is being controlled by Rocket

Mehr
1 Jahr 5 Monate her #1 von Vic Sounds
Vic Sounds erstellte das Thema Pulse 2 is being controlled by Rocket
Hello,
I´ve never had a physical synth but I'm an experimented user of DAW´s and i´ve just decided to buy two of Waldorf´s, Rocket and Pulse 2.

Everything goes fine at the beginning, those synths sounds really cool, strong sounds and its analog characteristics that i hoped to find.

Then started to play with both of them and, don´t know why, Rocket started to Detune Pulse 2 with the Resonance Dial so I realized that both of them where working at the same Midi Channel (Channel 1). To correct that I quickly opened both user manuals and l learnt how to change midi preferences in both synths and changed them to Channels 16 (Pulse 2) and 15 (Rocket). Obviously, I thought, the issue was to change Midi Channel to use every synth individually.

For my surprise the problem still being there and started to touch every dial on Rocket and almost all affects Pulse 2 in some way (Detune, Filter, something from Arpegiator, etc...).

Now my only way to work with those synths is disconnecting one of them and work with the other one but understand that it is not the way. It should work separated one from another unless I decide to integrate its functions, isn´t it?

I tried to find some solution from User´s Manual but cannot find nothing at all.
Am I doing something wrong or it´s maybe some setup that have not found?

Thank you and best greetings.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
1 Jahr 5 Monate her #2 von Vic Sounds
Vic Sounds antwortete auf das Thema: Pulse 2 is being controlled by Rocket
I´ve just realized that this topic is not in the good place, thought that i´ve sent my message into Hardware section... sorry about that...

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Moderatoren: Pablo