forum header v1

normal Paid & not received

Mehr
7 Monate 1 Woche her #1 von mwag
mwag erstellte das Thema Paid & not received
I bought this about 24 hours ago, but have not received anything but a receipt from PayPal and a thank you, please pay now from Waldorf. Being that it is a weekend (Sunday), does that mean I will need to wait until tomorrow to get the download link and my license number?

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
7 Monate 1 Woche her #2 von Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator antwortete auf das Thema: Paid & not received
Can't help you with your order in the Forum without order details. Have you checked in your MyWaldorf account? If you click on the menu 'Order' you should find everything over there. Sometimes confirmation mails get lost, but all infos are also in your MyWaldorf.
Cheers
Roger

Mehr
7 Monate 1 Woche her #3 von mwag
mwag antwortete auf das Thema: Paid & not received
Hello, yes; the order is shown as #03747.

However, I do not see a way to download the software (i.e. it is not shown in MySoftware).

Mehr
7 Monate 1 Woche her #4 von mwag
Also, I just downloaded the trial version (order 04059) & entered the 'coupon code' that was displayed in the order. That did not help me to register the product.

Mehr
7 Monate 1 Woche her #5 von mwag
Got it worked out. That is a bit of a convoluted way of going about registering software. Love the synth, though. :)

Mehr
7 Monate 1 Woche her #6 von Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator antwortete auf das Thema: Paid & not received
OK, just open the order. There you find a download link to the instructions and your coupon code. Download the instructions. Open the instructions. Read the instructions and follow the steps the instructions guide you through.

Moderatoren: Pablo