Changing the global tuning

Mehr
3 Jahre 3 Monate her #1 von Labo
Changing the global tuning wurde erstellt von Labo
Hi everyone,

Is there any way to change Streichfett's tuning from 440Hz to 432Hz and back again?
I wrote a simple Python script so I can send the SysEx message, but going through the manual I can't understand what exact message is to be sent to the unit.
I could also use SysEx Librarian, but I still have no idea what to really send to Streichfett. I feel like I'm missing some data.

Any help would be invaluable. I've never sent any SysEx messages before so I'm pretty clueless about all this.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
2 Monate 1 Tag her #2 von PhatNoize
Hi Labo,

this post is 3 years old but I bought a Streichfett today and I'm searching for the same. Do you found a way how to do this in the meantime?

Thanks a lot!

Mehr
1 Monat 3 Wochen her #3 von Qwave
Send these hex values as SysEx (Global parameters dump request): F0h 3Eh 19h DEV 01h 00h F7h (where DEV is you used MIDI Device ID, which should be 0).
You will receive a Global Parameters Dump in return from the Streichfett.

Record one version of the response you get from sending this message while the streichfett is tuned to 440 Hz. And do it again after you tuned the Streichfett down to 432 Hz.

This is the easiest way to switch between these two mater tune values. There is no way I am aware of to change just the mater tune remotely via CC or SysEx.

But anyway, I would simple tune it to a reference note recorded on a smartphone or a tuner able to use a 432 Hz based tuning.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: PhatNoize

Mehr
1 Monat 3 Wochen her #4 von PhatNoize
Hi,

I'll check if I can make it. Never worked with SysEx dumps before. I got the tool SysEx Librarian on my Mac which I normaly use to update Firmware.

That means I've to send the hex code an I'll receive an dump back?

"F0h 3Eh 19h DEV 01h 00h F7h (where DEV is you used MIDI Device ID, which should be 0).
You will receive a Global Parameters Dump in return from the Streichfett."

So what is the next step, what do I need to do with this dump and how can I set the tuning?

Do I have to change something in the dumped file and write it back?

Thanks a lot!