What about Catalina (macOS 10.15)?

Mehr
2 Jahre 8 Monate her #1 von agtonwerk
I haven't found any comment if the Waldorf plugins are compatible to macOS 10.15 Catalina. Since they weren't updated in the last months I would think they are not. I would like to hear a statement on that topic. I love my Nave and my PPG and I don't want to lose them.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
2 Jahre 8 Monate her #2 von Lukas.S
Currently our plugins are officially not compatible with Catalina yet. It might work in many cases. Though some problems have been reported and we're working on it.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: agtonwerk

Mehr
2 Jahre 8 Monate her #3 von Winfried
We will do some final testing in the next days and are confident that we will be able to release the necessary updates for all Waldorf PlugIns soon.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: agtonwerk

Mehr
2 Jahre 8 Monate her #4 von agtonwerk
That's good news! Thank you!

Mehr
2 Jahre 6 Monate her - 2 Jahre 6 Monate her #5 von chriso1515
Any update on this? I have a new macbook pro and would like to use nave on it. Thanks.

[edit: added attachment showing failed au validation in logic pro x; the au does seem to work in ableton live so there's that.]

Thank you.
Anhänge:
Letzte Änderung: 2 Jahre 6 Monate her von chriso1515. Grund: Adding attachment for your reference.

Mehr
9 Monate 6 Tage her - 9 Monate 6 Tage her #6 von ghostkitchen
ghostkitchen antwortete auf Ghost kitchen
If Any person searching about Ghost Kitchen so you are welcome to our webpage. New Food Concepts Together With Gzooh Kitchens We’re Helping New Business Pursuits The Rive Across North America
Letzte Änderung: 9 Monate 6 Tage her von ghostkitchen.