Screen bubbles?

Mehr
3 Monate 4 Wochen her #7 von teh
teh antwortete auf Screen bubbles?
Here you go. It's difficult to get the lighting right and avoid reflections. It looks much more dirty and dusty in the photo than what I see with my own eyes.

Anhänge:

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
3 Monate 4 Wochen her #8 von paulinwales
paulinwales antwortete auf Screen bubbles?
that looks like the same thing but clear rather than blue from what I can tell in that image (especially the top right).

photos always make stuff look dusty and uncared for!

Mehr
3 Monate 3 Wochen her #9 von Karsten
Karsten antwortete auf Screen bubbles?
All factory Quantum´s are shipped with a protection film on the display. It can be a blue, grey or transparent foil. After removing this foil you will see the glossy cover glass.
A lot of  Quantum user leave the foil on the quantum to secure the display from scratches.
You can also affix a standard 7" cover film for tablet pc onto the glass, these cover are much better for using the touch and also safe for scratches.
So, there are no bubbles on the screen, the bubbles are under the foil.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: teh, lvbeethoven

Mehr
3 Monate 3 Wochen her #10 von PKman
PKman antwortete auf Screen bubbles?
Hi, I don't know if this helps. I recently bought a used Quantum (late 2019) which still had the blue protector screen on. I removed it and a day later a large bubble formed on the screen in the centre.I then contacted Waldorf, long and short of it after lots of emails did not get anywhere. Two weeks later the bubble disappeared on it's own? Different location, taken form a damp environment maybe? Hang in there, it might (?) fix itself

Mehr
3 Monate 3 Wochen her #11 von teh
teh antwortete auf Screen bubbles?
Thanks. I still haven't removed the protective film and would be surprised to find bubbles in the screen itself.

Mehr
3 Monate 2 Tage her #12 von Kurkowski
Kurkowski antwortete auf Screen bubbles?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ko92kkkeedp6qy4/IMG_1102.jpg?dl=0Two months ago, the quantum returned from the service, replacement of the display. Also through the bubble.
Today a new one has appeared.

there is no protective foilwhat to do?

www.dropbox.com/s/ko92kkkeedp6qy4/IMG_1102.jpg?dl=0
Dateianhang: