Strange behavior with my Quantum

Mehr
1 Jahr 3 Monate her #1 von Sermax
Hi there,
some days ago my Quantum started to do a strange thing. I have the latest beta OS since it was released, and never had this problem. Anyway when i turn it on and when the synth is ready to play sounds, the patch i play, sound glitchy for 5-6 seconds and after become normal (it happens regardless to the patch i load). After if i change the patch, everything is normal. It is only for the first 5-6 seconds after the boot procedure. To do another check, i downgraded the OS to 2 and no problem at all. But after i reinstalled the beta and again the same problem. The strange thing is that i am using this beta OS since february and never had this problem. Did anybody encounter it?
Thanks

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
1 Jahr 3 Monate her #2 von paulinwales
If you're using beta software then you should have access to the flyspray bug tracking system - take a look at FS#1473

Mehr
1 Jahr 3 Monate her #3 von RhythMusikus
exactly the same here, for months already.

Mehr
1 Jahr 3 Monate her #4 von RhythMusikus
thank you, paul. however, I have never been able to login to flyspray since my registration as beta user. I always get error messages:

a) when trying to login: "this user does not exist in this flyspray instance"
b) when trying to re-register: "this mail-address is used already"
c) when trying to create new password: "this user does not exist in this flyspray instance"

can anyone help?

Mehr
1 Jahr 3 Monate her #5 von paulinwales
Sounds like you need to contact support via: waldorfmusic.weclapp.com/webapp/view/hel.../quantum/create.page

flyspray is an important part of the beta, it provides a non-public space to discuss issues whilst the beta is work-in-progress, allows beta users to raise new issues, and also to add additional information where others have reported an issue.

Mehr
1 Jahr 3 Monate her #6 von Sermax
I understand and i will try to report this in the appropriate place. Anyway to me it is strange that i did not encounter this problem as soon as i installed the public beta OS, but it started only in these last days. This is the reason why i am confused