From Iridium manual (Quantum manual has the same) - where is the color?

Mehr
1 Jahr 2 Monate her #1 von resyn
Iridium manual shows:
P28 (Wavetable OSC): Press the Wavetable button... The whole oscillator section lights up in turquoise.
P42 (Waveform OSC): ... The whole oscillator section lights up in green.
P48 (Particle OSC): ... The whole oscillator section lights up in blue.
P59 (Resonator OSC): ... The whole oscillator section lights up in red.
P66 (Kernel OSC): ... The whole oscillator section lights up in blue.

Not on mine. Pressing the Wavetable OSC button on my Iridium turns the Wavetable button to Turquoise. Nothing else except the oscillator button above the touch-screen) turns turquoise. None of other colors show up except on the pressed button(s). What gives, am I missing a special command? What else aside from the pressed OSC type button and the OSC button itself turns turquoise? From the manual it sounds like the whole oscillator section changes color - how do I get it to do that? I'm expecting visible colors on the dials in each oscillator panel, or even better under the letters by each dial. And I have checked google's image database on images of the Iridium and Quantum and cannot see the behavior described by the manual anywhere. Can anyone help?

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
1 Jahr 2 Monate her - 1 Jahr 2 Monate her #2 von RhythMusikus
Did you already read page 170? Maybe you find your solution in the color-settings for the LEDs. (Page 170 refers to the Quantum manual page, I guess it will be a different one in the Iridium manual).
Letzte Änderung: 1 Jahr 2 Monate her von RhythMusikus.

Mehr
1 Jahr 2 Monate her #3 von resyn
Does not match the description in the manuals. Have also submitted this question as a support request - I notice the Quantum appears to have small LEDs like the 3 LED's for the Envelopes section, and the 6 LEDs for the LFO section. Maybe a new firmware will address this, but there are no (visible) LEDson the Oscillator panels, though there might be LEDs hidden beneath (deep to) the 7 different text sections on each Oscillator panel.

Mehr
1 Jahr 2 Monate her - 1 Jahr 2 Monate her #4 von paulinwales
You can tell just by looking at iridium that it doesn't have the LEDs to change color that the quantum does, or some hidden lighting inside the knobs - no firmware is going to change that.

The synth has been in the wild for many months, with tons of photos and videos showing its operation.  Don't you think it if could light up the entire panel you would have seen it?

It is very clearly a simple mistake in the manual due to carry over from the quantum.
Letzte Änderung: 1 Jahr 2 Monate her von paulinwales.