Deleting Sample Based Patches

Mehr
1 Jahr 3 Monate her - 1 Jahr 3 Monate her #1 von WytchCrypt
Hi all,

new owner here.  Is there an easy way to identify and then delete the patches on my 2.0 OS Quantum which include samples?  I'd like to clear as much memory as possible for my own sample/waves.

Thanks!
Letzte Änderung: 1 Jahr 3 Monate her von WytchCrypt.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
1 Jahr 3 Monate her #2 von Qwave
Just watch the colour of the oscillator section LEDS to see the sample or granuar (uses samples too) type oszillators of a patch.
But you don't see it in the name or else where in a kind of list. You have to check each sound individually.

Mehr
1 Jahr 3 Monate her #3 von WytchCrypt
Thanks Qwave, I've asked around multiple places and individually checking each voice has been the consistent answer.

Mehr
1 Jahr 2 Monate her #4 von mattfwalters
You should also be aware that deleting a patch that uses samples doesn't also delete the samples. You'll need to do that separately, without being able to easily tell whether or not they're still in use.

Mehr
1 Jahr 2 Monate her - 1 Jahr 2 Monate her #5 von resyn
Feature request germane to this thread
Maybe we could ask Waldorf to produce a document with two lists: one showing - for each patch/preset - which samples are used, and one for each sample, showing which patches use that sample. Better even would be if Waldorf adds this as an "app" inside the next major firmware: 3.0, coming soon we all hope! That way we can produce the same document (in some form) from inside the instrument, correctly reflecting which patches and samples our instrument holds...
Letzte Änderung: 1 Jahr 2 Monate her von resyn. Grund: slight addition

Mehr
1 Jahr 1 Monat her - 1 Jahr 1 Monat her #6 von PatrickThijssen
I had a look at the qpat (patch) files and created a vba macro to extract the sample files names from them. Here's the Excel, a CSV file (the output of the macro) and a 2 page (5 meter x 2,5 meter) pdf. Also added the Excel file with the macro. It's not a fully developed user friendly tool but will do the job.Regards, Patrick 

This browser does not support PDFs. Please download the PDF to view it: Download PDF

Dateianhang:

Dateiname: ExportIridium.zip
Dateigröße:203 KB
Anhänge:
Letzte Änderung: 1 Jahr 1 Monat her von PatrickThijssen. Grund: Update file
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: elixirvitae