Problems saving patches

Mehr
1 Jahr 10 Monate her #1 von shhQuiet
Problems saving patches wurde erstellt von shhQuiet
I didn't see an "Iridium" forum, so I'm posting here...

I received my new Iridium yesterday and have been enjoying the heck out of just playing and listening.

I am a little worried now that I am saving my own patches that I might accidentally overwrite an existing patch, so I'm trying to save everything as it currently is in case I have to restore patches.

So, I am exporting everything (including samples) to a 128GB MicroSD card. First I tried to create a new directory on the card but it failed to change the name and left it as "NewDir". No problem, I can deal with that, so I started the export.

Everything went along fine and I went for a walk and when I came back it appeared to be stuck. The display is shown:

Is this a common problem? I guess I'll have to reboot it to make it stop...
Anhänge:
Dieses Thema wurde gesperrt.
Mehr
1 Jahr 7 Monate her - 1 Jahr 7 Monate her #2 von Octouser
Hello. I got my Iridium yesterday. I'm trying to export presets with samples and I tried also only patches. I tried with a USB-stick = it hangs after a while. I try as we speak with a SD-card. It hangs again. It seems to be the same domain of samples - "KAPro Pads/Jovial Dreams"... etc. etc. when Iridium stops. To get out of the "mess" one have to power cycle Iridium.
Anhänge:
Letzte Änderung: 1 Jahr 7 Monate her von Octouser.
Mehr
1 Jahr 7 Monate her - 1 Jahr 7 Monate her #3 von GinoCortesi
Same experience here. I wanted to back everything up with samples, and it stopped after about 30%.

I switched to backing up just the patches, and eventually got through them by doing them in sets of 500.
Letzte Änderung: 1 Jahr 7 Monate her von GinoCortesi.
Mehr
1 Jahr 7 Monate her - 1 Jahr 7 Monate her #4 von Octouser
New tests. Instead of exporting "Slot Range" I tried a go for "Use Filter Settings". I managed to export all "banks" - one by one - except for the "KApro". It hangs there as well as it did when I used "Slot Range". After 30 minutes it is still no progression.
Anhänge:
Mehr
1 Jahr 7 Monate her - 1 Jahr 7 Monate her #5 von Octouser

Same experience here. I wanted to back everything up with samples, and it stopped after about 30%.

I switched to backing up just the patches, and eventually got through them by doing them in sets of 500.

I will try this, thanks. However, the samples will not be included. It is for me very important to have a "snapshot" of the whole library before I go ahead and make changes. From my tests it seems that the KAxxx is the problem.
Mehr
1 Jahr 7 Monate her #6 von Lukas.S
This error is known and has been forwarded to our developers.

The factory sounds from both Quantum and Iridium are available with the Init file in myWaldorf>My Hardware. No need to save the complete patch library before you start editing.

Please keep in mind that this forum is not intended for reporting bugs. If you find those, please report them through the support portal.