Downloaded Manual

Mehr
1 Jahr 5 Monate her #1 von Apokuk
Downloaded Manual wurde erstellt von Apokuk
Hi There - Can you please confirm that the maunual that is in your downloads section is the current manual for firmware 1.3?

Kind Regards Paul

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
1 Jahr 5 Monate her #2 von Lukas.S
Lukas.S antwortete auf Downloaded Manual
The downloadable manual does not contain all the new features that have just been introduced a few days ago.

Please see the release notes for details.

Before you post: Have you checked our FAQ and Support section yet?
Contact us there if you have any issues or bugs to report.

"I've seen things... So many things that you can't believe. Past designs, future designs, cables in the bend."

Mehr
1 Jahr 5 Monate her #3 von SynthSon
SynthSon antwortete auf Downloaded Manual
Hi, I noticed that the wavetable oscillator timbre panel has a tab for "phase", but not "noisy", as described on p.34 of the manual. I checked the release notes but don't see "phase" listed there. Changing values for phase here does not seem to produce audible differences (or graphical changes on the display) in my limited testing.

PS - I love the Quantum so far!

Mehr
1 Jahr 5 Monate her - 1 Jahr 5 Monate her #4 von Patate le mage

SynthSon schrieb: Hi, I noticed that the wavetable oscillator timbre panel has a tab for "phase", but not "noisy", as described on p.34 of the manual. I checked the release notes but don't see "phase" listed there. Changing values for phase here does not seem to produce audible differences (or graphical changes on the display) in my limited testing.

PS - I love the Quantum so far!

Hi, you can hear the action of the phase parameter with this method :
Two osc with the same wavetable in the same fix position, then you change phase from one of the two osc, you can hear the sum of the two, wich is fluctuating with the phase's modification.
Letzte Änderung: 1 Jahr 5 Monate her von Patate le mage.