Any news on stock availability in the UK?

Mehr
3 Jahre 4 Monate her #1 von Apokuk
Hi There - Im currently looking to purchase a WQ but no where in the UK seems to have stock. Have you any idea when stock will be arriving into the UK?

Kind regards Paul

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
3 Jahre 4 Monate her - 3 Jahre 4 Monate her #2 von SteveElbows
At this price point its not necessarily the sort of synth I would expect to see in stock at many retailers. I think they will often order from their distributor when a customer orders from them.

But I may be wrong about that, eventually, its sort of hard to tell because supplies have been pretty limited overall since production started to happen properly last summer. A lot of people pre-ordered up to a year earlier, and it took time for them to receive their Quantums.

Having said that, what I did was order one from a UK supplier at the start of last August, and I received mine by the end of August! This was not typical at the time and I got very lucky, especially as supplies were even more limited back then. But this is still what I would recommend now, especially if you choose a supplier that wont actually take the money from you until your Quantum is about to ship. I used gear4music.

The only ones I've seen in stock have been 'b stock' ones where someone returned one or it had been out on display or whatever. I actually tried this option last summer too, when there was one in stock at a German company that shipped to the UK, and this worked too, causing me to accidentally end up with two Quantums! (I then sold one of them)
Letzte Änderung: 3 Jahre 4 Monate her von SteveElbows.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.