Feature Requests....

Mehr
1 Jahr 11 Monate her - 1 Jahr 11 Monate her #91 von peake
peake antwortete auf Feature Requests....
Earlfish -

strange...my iridium keeps external sync settings whilst connected to Ableton or LogicX. whether Daw is playing or not.

Just a shot in the dark, but maybe try turning off all of iridiums midi in's and out's (except the one used to connect to octatrack).
Letzte Änderung: 1 Jahr 11 Monate her von peake.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
1 Jahr 11 Monate her - 1 Jahr 11 Monate her #92 von peake
peake antwortete auf Feature Requests....
I have trouble turning on/off the gate in the "notes" lane of the sequencer..
I think it would be great if it was possible to use the 16 pads to simply turn on and off the gates (kind of similar to Trigger Mode w/Latch enabled, but in Sequencer Mode).....additionally, pressing two pads at the same time could produce a tie.

+1 for the ability to have differing Seq Length's for the Sequencer/Param Seq's ---allowing for polyrythmic modulations.
The Seq/ParamSeq is already fun - this would take to a new level.

+1 for Fm between Osc's , and audio rate Komplex Modulator.
Letzte Änderung: 1 Jahr 11 Monate her von peake.

Mehr
1 Jahr 11 Monate her #93 von Bahm
Bahm antwortete auf Feature Requests....
Live Granular the other Layer would be nice.

Mehr
1 Jahr 11 Monate her #94 von corkyburger
Can I please request that the looping envelopes have an option to be free running. So they aren't triggered by each key press. This would make them much more useful as interesting modulation sources. Especially for slow scanning of waves and samples in the granular engine. (though I'm currently playing with 3 envelopes looping and I'm not sure the Quantum can handle it. I'm getting some terrible glitching. Trying to report it but the place to do that isn't so easy to find!

Mehr
1 Jahr 11 Monate her - 1 Jahr 11 Monate her #95 von jobinho
jobinho antwortete auf Feature Requests....
BPM Synced Envelopes

I'm relatively new to the Iridium, it's really great but I do miss this functionality.

Tempo synced envelopes are incredibly useful for gated and side chain style modulation, especially when looping is initiated. If you need a more customised shape than a LFO but have used the Komplex Modulator elsewhere, et voila.

A step further would be tempo synced Attack, Decay and Release. I notice the Normal / Fine / Super options, so a Sync option would fit nicely. Hydrasynth have implemented this well in their envelopes and I can imagine it working brilliantly in the Iridium / Quantum UI.

I also like the idea of free running envelope looping, as posted above.
Letzte Änderung: 1 Jahr 11 Monate her von jobinho.

Mehr
1 Jahr 11 Monate her - 1 Jahr 11 Monate her #96 von Dr_Yes
Dr_Yes antwortete auf Feature Requests....
Would it make sense to have a "MPC MODE" (by pressing for example the inner 4 pads at once)
so the pads of a connected MPC take over all the tasks of the 16 Iridium pads,
only that we so have velocity and poly aftertouch and also 4x 16 pads (MPC has ABCDx16 pads)
Letzte Änderung: 1 Jahr 11 Monate her von Dr_Yes.