Feature Requests....

Mehr
3 Monate 1 Woche her - 3 Monate 1 Woche her #85 von vvilms
vvilms antwortete auf Feature Requests....
Re: polyphonic param sequencing:

If one could:
1. Freeze the Komplex Modulator (set speed to 0)
2. Modulate the phase of the Komplex Modulator with the Voice Number mod-source (assuming Voice Number is quantizing the modulation depth by the number of voices).

You could then step through a list of arbitrary values with a non-global mod source.

I (for one) would use ^this in pretty much every patch.

(Apologies if I'm inundating with posts btw)
Letzte Änderung: 3 Monate 1 Woche her von vvilms.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
3 Monate 1 Woche her #86 von rodhogan
+1 for LFO (and KM) phase being a modulation destination.

Thx,

Rod.

Mehr
3 Monate 1 Woche her #87 von Qwave
Qwave antwortete auf Feature Requests....

rodhogan schrieb: +1 for LFO (and KM) phase being a modulation destination.

But this could only changed its modulation on a note on event, as changing the phase while the LFO is running would change the frequency a bit. And what to do if the LFO is synced to MIDI clock?
I never had a synth able of doing this. Do you know one?

Mehr
3 Monate 1 Woche her - 3 Monate 1 Woche her #88 von vvilms

Qwave schrieb: I never had a synth able of doing this. Do you know one?

Both my A4 and Rytm have the ability to modulate the phase of an LFO (be it locked to or decoupled from MIDI clock) via parameter lock, velocity, aftertouch, performance macro, and CV input modulation. Doing this doesn't affect the frequency of the LFO's in either case.
Letzte Änderung: 3 Monate 1 Woche her von vvilms.

Mehr
2 Monate 2 Wochen her #89 von vvilms
Additionally, when switching a Kernel's PitchMode to "LFO" mode, it would be super slick to be able to quantize to BPM related values rather than being stuck to Hz.

Regarding these conversions (to or from either milliseconds/ Hz/ ticks/ whatever else) I have a calculator I built in Max: drive.google.com/file/d/1z8WwmszyGZ6-syB...i3i/view?usp=sharing

I'm not sure if ^this would come in handy or not, but it allows for the user to type in any numerator/ denominator combination (3/8 would equal a dotted-quarter note, etc), choose the unit of measurement to convert to, and adjust the tempo to update output converted values as float.

Sincerely,
Aaron

Mehr
2 Monate 5 Tage her #90 von Earlfish
This is for the iridium but I don’t see a separate forum topic for it.

I would like the midi clock to always sync to an external clock even when the external sequencer isn’t running.

I have an octatrack as my main clock running into the iridium and the clock only syncs when the octatrack is running. All of my other gear will continually sync to the external clock even when it is not running.