Feature Requests....

Mehr
1 Jahr 6 Monate her #109 von resyn
resyn antwortete auf Feature Requests....
Agreed, the Latch function needs to work on externally generated MIDI.

Sample handling needs some simplification: importing a set of multi-samples should be a one-click operation, whereby the names already assigned to samples in the sample folder on a USB-stick or SD card should cause the samples to be correctly distributed across the playing surface.

A patch using a layer split must send on two MIDI channels today to get the layers to actually make sound on each side of the split - this should be changed so that notes played on each side of the split point simply use the sounds of their respective Layer in accordance with note numbers.

Seq and Arp need to become polyphonic.

It needs to be quicker and more intutive to pair a Mod Source with a Destination and vice versa, rather than always need to go to the Mod Matrix. The Mod Matrix is incredibly good overview-wise and easy to use, but often seems to interrupt the flow while editing a complex patch.

And lastly: what an incredible synth!!

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
1 Jahr 6 Monate her - 1 Jahr 6 Monate her #110 von Master Mind
POLYPHONIC aftertouch.

What have been stricking me is that such an amazing and so well thought Keyboard can't use - unless I missed the information - Polyphonic Aftertouch as a modulation SOURCE.

it is understandable that the Fatar keyboard do not produce PolyAftertouch, OK

BUT why it isn't implemented as a modulation source (from other keyboard) ? 

Regards from France from a Waldorf fan that preciously keep his beautiful Wave !

PS : MPE could also be amazing with my Roli
Letzte Änderung: 1 Jahr 6 Monate her von Master Mind.

Mehr
1 Jahr 6 Monate her - 1 Jahr 6 Monate her #111 von paulinwales
The aftertouch source accepts both channel and poly AT - from page 123 of the manual (see attached).

I've done poly AT via a CME Xkey with no issues

The latest beta firmware does MPE.
Anhänge:
Letzte Änderung: 1 Jahr 6 Monate her von paulinwales.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Master Mind

Mehr
1 Jahr 6 Monate her #112 von Master Mind
Thanks you a lot @paulinwales. I might have the wrong manual, I'm going to check that more closely. And with MPE it is going to be heaven... .

Mehr
1 Jahr 5 Monate her - 1 Jahr 5 Monate her #113 von resyn
resyn antwortete auf Feature Requests....
Additional to my list from a few weeks ago: got to get access to samples in the kernel engine. The error in the Quantum and Iridium manuals regarding this implies it has been considered. Let's hope Waldorf can implement this: let us use samples/audio files in kernels! Please!
Letzte Änderung: 1 Jahr 5 Monate her von resyn.

Mehr
1 Jahr 5 Monate her - 1 Jahr 5 Monate her #114 von Dr_Yes
Dr_Yes antwortete auf Feature Requests....
kilohearts now have a "nonlinear filter" module. Some very interesting filters there, would be great to have similar ones on the Quantum 

listen here: 
Letzte Änderung: 1 Jahr 5 Monate her von Dr_Yes.