Where can we find .wtb files ?

Mehr
3 Jahre 7 Monate her #1 von Patate le mage
hello, i've seen on the quantum that we can import wavetables, it seems that the format for those files is : .wtb.
How can we create or find this sort of files ?

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
3 Jahre 7 Monate her #2 von Lukas.S
You can find free wavetables around the web for download. Just look around for a bit :)

Mehr
3 Jahre 7 Monate her - 3 Jahre 7 Monate her #3 von Patate le mage
Thank you for your answer, but i have already done that and all i can find are .wav files, and the quantum seems to doesn't see them as wavetables files.
My problem so is : where can we find .wtb files or how could we create one.
For example i have an e370 from synthesis technology, the files for wavetable are .wav files. the same for the ER301 from orthogonal devices.
i also have a NW1 from waldorf, but the format for wave table is .wtrs

edit : so i eventually discover the analyse function in the wavetables tools wich permit to create new wave table from audio files....i will explore that.
Letzte Änderung: 3 Jahre 7 Monate her von Patate le mage.

Mehr
3 Jahre 7 Monate her #4 von chriso1515
looking at the nav vst, and have the same question. it would be great if there was some utility either built in or available to download to create a wtb file from wav files. either single-cycle 'keyframes' to be interpolated or provide some info on what the wtb expects and let users fashion it in carefully in their audio editors.

truly i love the nav vst, but i would've thought twice about purchasing if i realized there was no easy way to create wtb files (the 'analyze audio file' functionality seems like it's only useful for a very small subset of audio files). especially when there are alternatives out there that make creation/import/export a much more straightforward process.