Sequencer

Mehr
3 Jahre 7 Monate her #1 von Weston Underwood
Sequencer wurde erstellt von Weston Underwood
I'm a sucker for a nice sequencer and the one on the Quantum is lovely.

I can't seem to find a way to get it to run (externally synced) to a sequencer unless the sequencer is actually running. It would be helpful if this was possible. The other thing I've struggled to do is to run the sequencer and get it to just change parameters without play a note. Is there a way of doing that without using the Komplex Modulator?

Still in love.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
3 Jahre 7 Monate her #2 von Lukas.S
Lukas.S antwortete auf Sequencer
Why would you want to sync the sequencer when it's not running? That doesn't seem to make sense. If the sequencer isn't running, no changes happen.

As for now, it's not possible to get the sequencer running so it only changes the values, but not the notes. That's already on our feature request list.

Mehr
3 Jahre 7 Monate her #3 von Weston Underwood
Weston Underwood antwortete auf Sequencer
It's just that when I am designing a sequence on the Quantum I either have to have the external sequencer running and turn off all the other synths or go into the menu of the synth, disable midi in etc. Could the setup be that it runs at the tempo sent by the midi master and is allowed to free run until midi sends a start message?

Mehr
2 Jahre 6 Monate her #4 von unden
unden antwortete auf Sequencer
Hi,

Other sequencers I have, can be synched to tempo, and run independently, when receiving MIDI clock alone, regardless of if the master is playing or not.

I think this is the issue here.

Cheers,
Mats