Missig notes on quantum

Mehr
3 Jahre 8 Monate her #1 von Patate le mage
Hi, i received my quantum two days ago : i've the following problem : sometimes notes i play on the keyboard are not played by the quantum.
I'm on 1.1.2
I found a reproductible way to explain that :
Press Latch
Play a chord of three notes.
Then repetivly one same note, quantum played it only one time over two.

If you are not in latch mode, from time to time a played note is missing.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
3 Jahre 8 Monate her #2 von Lukas.S
Latch works different. If you press a note, it will be held until the same key is pressed again. If you only want the last note/chord to be played and held, use Chord.

Mehr
3 Jahre 8 Monate her #3 von Patate le mage
OK, thank you for your answer.
But frequently enough to be annoying, i have missing notes when i'm not in latch mode.
I'll try to find a reproductible way.

Mehr
3 Jahre 8 Monate her #4 von Patate le mage
It has probably something to do with unison, it wil make sense, i will have a look everytime i encountered it if the patch uses unison capability.

Mehr
3 Jahre 7 Monate her #5 von riccardo
Hi, i got same issue. Sometime missing a note when i play and sometimes some hanging note is still present. My OS is 1.1.1 (i don't know how download 1.1.2 i read some user have)

Hope fixing soon

Thanks

Mehr
3 Jahre 7 Monate her #6 von SteveElbows
1.1.2 is part of a large Quantum init file which is available in the My Hardware section of the MyWaldorf part of the website. The image includes not just 1.1.2, but also all of the contents of the quantum drive, so for example people with Quantums from earlier this year end up with the Richard Devine and Joerg Huettner patches. But it does wipe all the existing contents during installation so you have to backup your own stuff from the Quantum first.