Headphone Output L/R Reversed?

Mehr
6 Jahre 4 Monate her - 6 Jahre 4 Monate her #1 von no_barcode
Can anyone else confirm that the left and right are reversed on the headphone output?

When I pan left, I get sound in the right speaker of my headphones and the opposite when I pan right. Just wondering if maybe mine are not wired correctly, or if all Pulse 2's are like this. (maybe firmware related?)
Letzte Änderung: 6 Jahre 4 Monate her von no_barcode.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
6 Jahre 3 Monate her #2 von Qwave
I just checked it on my Pulse2:
It is handling left and right the right way here using the headphone or the Audio outputs.

Mehr
7 Monate 2 Wochen her #3 von dontbuyusedsynts
And after 5 years.... I bought second hand pulse2(with1.19 firmware) in Russia.And it have the same problems :dry: i should have been better checked when buying... When i connect headphones in headphone input on pulse2 - "pan" is reversed and some presets not playing(in modmatrix all modulators - off and all destinations is "pitch" set to -64 or something like that) When i connect balanced jack to mono output R - i hear sound in mono. When i connected balanced jack to output L - the sound becomes very quiet and if i try "pan" to left or right - the sound gets very loud. When i connected balanced jacks to outputs- - i hear sound sound in stereo but "pan" not work...and if i pan to left(for example) - i can see shining led on my left input on audiointerface!!!but no diferences in sound from dynamicks. And sometimes pulse2 get black screen when I turn it "on"...turns "on" normaly from the third time. I uploaded 1.20 firmware and nothing changed. Maybe i need use not balanced cables for conecting?

ps:
sorry for my " bad english".