Where are the 3.V soundsets?

Mehr
3 Jahre 1 Monat her #7 von AdvancedFollower
I just bought the 3.V and I'm also missing the sound sets. The link above appears to have been removed. Why do they make it so difficult to get the content you paid for and which they advertise on the product page? Does anyone have a working link?

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
3 Jahre 1 Monat her - 3 Jahre 1 Monat her #8 von Jebby
I found the soundsets. They are in the browser. Haha you can't find them. There are 8 soundsets. just in the 2.3 heading (there are several headers under files then local library) alone there are 8. Pretty easy to find. You just have to think like it's a little browser in the plugin and click browse. There are several more soundsets as well. There must be at least as many more in the waveterm subheading. There are a couple more too I think. Haha you don't know how to look for files! I am funny don't you think? I'm finna buy this plugin this week. Here is an .fxp (program file) I made if you want to try it. It's Merry Christmas .fxp:

drive.google.com/file/d/1mAfv5Catp2RRoVg...WoJ/view?usp=sharing

Also, this below is a good one. if you find the '85 transient waveform wav files (on Hermann Seib's pages: www.hermannseib.com/english/synths/ppg/wtbwave.htm) and put (unzip the folder set) them into the Waldorf subdir of your appdata/roaming (you know, C:\Users\~username\AppData\Roaming) parallel to the 3.V folder, ...and if the vst will redirect to your username , 'steada mine.... otherwise it may not play the transient voices, but still it's gonna rock bass notes, since it has 6 voices on MIDI ch 1. However, if you want to rebuild it has T330.wav on voice 1 and T043 on voice 6 *note the rather cryptic styles of labeling the transients, all via their day in '84, but with an '85 on the folder that misleads you at first...these could be hard to find. Here's the next free .fxp I'm putting here:

drive.google.com/file/d/1ZUoMTO94f3z7YzV...qHP/view?usp=sharing

and the "Pitch Shift Chewbacca" (a.k.a. "Steel, Crystal & Binary"): This has voices from above transients plus 3 more transients as follows, and meant to be used with mono touch enabled keyboard (voice 1=T330.wav, 3=T423.wav, 5=T373, 6=T043, 7=T424-(voice 7 is muted via MIDI chan)) :

drive.google.com/file/d/1pQNIhVuNsezxuSi...cEQ/view?usp=sharing

mind some of these parameters seemed to change on reopening, specifically the mute and the midi channels...but it was voices 12356 on, 478 off via midi channel.

seen on periscope Dec 24 2018: www.periscope.tv/Karlos_Badblood/1MYxNyBkLpRJw#
Letzte Änderung: 3 Jahre 1 Monat her von Jebby. Grund: add free fxps

Mehr
3 Jahre 1 Monat her #9 von xp50player
I have the same problem. no 3.V soundsets, just the above 2.V stuff. I am also looking for a way to convert the fxb files to .vstpresets so I don't have to use the tiny file browser. This plug-in is wallet-size on my 4k monitor.

Mehr
3 Jahre 1 Monat her - 3 Jahre 1 Monat her #10 von Jebby
So 1 2.3 sound fxb and 8 2.V sound fxb. Then about 1000 transients. However the 1000 transients are labeled in the browser. A Thing I hadn't referenced above. More of a problem to not be able to save the set of 8 selected voices, MIDI channels and M or S status, along with the transient via a fxp. The fxp saves only 1 voice and the fxb is designed to save the entire bank. So you could conceivably save a set of 8 voices by putting the voices in the first 8 slots of a bank and saving as an fxb. But this doesn't save MIDI channel or the transient? Only way I found to save all my info to reopen later was using the DAW (Ableton reopens to same sound set or Pro Tools) to save the session. The use of automation in pro tools is too heavy for changing by fxp. It freezes the program. But it works though.

If there is such a thing as 3.V soundsets I don't see that. I suspect the 3000 figure means something different. some of the fxbs are incomplete such as Volker 2000.
Letzte Änderung: 3 Jahre 1 Monat her von Jebby.

Mehr
3 Jahre 2 Wochen her #11 von AdvancedFollower
I contacted support and got a new, working download link for the missing sounds:
support.waldorfmusic.com/files/PPG%20Wav...nds/PPG3V_Sounds.zip

Mehr
2 Jahre 9 Monate her - 2 Jahre 9 Monate her #12 von JJ Jettflow
Letzte Änderung: 2 Jahre 9 Monate her von JJ Jettflow.