Loading problems after 2 days

Mehr
2 Monate 1 Woche her #7 von JohanM
I have exactly the same problem. It worked fine for two days and then it says it can't be loaded. I was using the latest version on Big Sur. What's up Waldorf? You need to fix this,

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
2 Monate 1 Woche her #8 von CHIN
i had same problem. thank you!

Mehr
2 Monate 1 Woche her #9 von turbitt
I just purchased and installed PPG Wave. Could not get it to work on my system (Intel Mac, Big Sur). Thanks to this thread, I tried installing the previous version (1.2.6) and it seems to be working fine now (tried in Studio One and Bitwig).

Mehr
2 Monate 1 Woche her #10 von einfachmusikmachen
same Problem here, installed 1.2.7 on Catalina, works fine for a couple of days an now au validation problem with newest Logic Pro X. Tried 1.2.6, works but if i load a project with ppg inside it crashes immedeatly when selecting the track, tried 1.2.7 again with no success. I hope that waldorf is doing something for this great plugin fast!!

Mehr
2 Monate 1 Woche her #11 von DXQBwai
Same here. I loved the trial, bought the software from audio plug in deals, and now it don't work.

Mehr
2 Monate 1 Woche her #12 von Winfried
Due to one or more software updates, the PlugIn can no longer be loaded.We are working on a solution and will provide the update as soon as possible.We will inform you about it. asap