PPG 3.V Regular Crashing in Ableton Live

Mehr
1 Jahr 2 Monate her - 1 Jahr 2 Monate her #1 von dblondin
I just purchased 3.V about a month ago and was on Ableton Live 9 Standard (OSX 10.13.5). It would crash rather often when browsing through presets (Ableton just shuts down). Particularly crashy with Ingo Weidner's Atmospheric Transients library. I thought this might be attributed to being on an older version of Live. But I've just upgraded to the latest version of Live 10 Suite and the problem remains. I'm not sure what the proper steps are to report the issue - should this go to Ableton or Waldorf?
Letzte Änderung: 1 Jahr 2 Monate her von dblondin.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
1 Jahr 1 Monat her #2 von dblondin
Nobody else, wow. Ok well if anyone has something I could try I'd love to hear it. Alas, I can't even use this plugin as it crashes too much. Sounds so good :(

Mehr
10 Monate 1 Woche her #3 von kimPPG01
I love ppg3v but its looking more like they are dropping support for it...not 1 update in over a year....I was really hoping for an overhaul and some stability but I'm not so sure it will ever get past the latest version.
I have had good support from them in the past but recently there seems to be very little interaction with customers.

Mehr
4 Monate 2 Wochen her #4 von Vapnargard
It does the same in Cubase 10.0.20. It crashes when browsing presets!

Mehr
1 Monat 1 Woche her #5 von mdeakers
Same thing is happening to me in Logic and every other DAW I use. What a ripoff.

Moderatoren: Pablo