USED MWXT?

Mehr
2 Jahre 8 Monate her #1 von djwilldbeats
USED MWXT? wurde erstellt von djwilldbeats
I'm looking for a used MWXT, 10 voice version, for a 'reasonable' price.

I'm awaiting acceptance of an offer for one on eBay, (@ $925. US, including shipping) but haven't heard back from the seller for a few days.

I see there are a couple at this price point on Reverb, but I'm looking for one quite good condition (all encoders working...)

Let me know....

Diese E-Mail-Adresse ist vor Spambots geschützt! Zur Anzeige muss JavaScript eingeschaltet sein!

Will

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
2 Jahre 8 Monate her #2 von Qwave
Qwave antwortete auf USED MWXT?
Good luck finding one of these fines synths at a 'reasonable' price.
But I am afraid, this forum won't be the best place to find one. The ones reading postings here are the ones who use their synths.

Mehr
2 Jahre 8 Monate her #3 von djwilldbeats
djwilldbeats antwortete auf USED MWXT?
Thanks for getting back to me.

I bought one last night, in very good shape (all encoders solid) - just needs a new display, and I was planning on upgrading to an OLED anyway.

The guy had it listed for quite some time with no takers, so he sold it to me for $900 US, including shipping.

I'm thrilled. I've been into synths since the late 70's, and have owned more pieces of gear than I can count. A serious Oscillator Fetish I guess. A year ago, I had a a Blofeld. The sounds were awesome, but the build quality (esp. the encoders) were quite an issue.

Can't wait for my MWXT

All the best,

Will