Kyra Max4Live device

Mehr
1 Jahr 1 Monat her - 1 Jahr 1 Monat her #1 von mattfwalters
Kyra Max4Live device wurde erstellt von mattfwalters
Friends! Please find attached version 0.1 of the Waldorf Kyra Controller Max for Live device. It translates between Kyra's SysEx parameter change messages and Ableton Live, so you get a (very wide) one-control-per-parameter ability to automate all eight parts in real time, and the ability to record automation by twisting knobs on Kyra. Note that you need to set the SysEx ID to match your Kyra's configuration, and the Part ID to match the part you want the controls to edit (i.e. if you have 8 Kyra parts in your Live set, you need to have the Kyra Controller on each of those MIDI tracks, with the Part ID set appropriately on each). Parameter values save with your Live set. You can even just type in a new patch name! Because I'm never using Kyra's interface to name a patch ever again.

The biggest thing it won't do is load the current patch settings from Kyra; I plan to add that functionality later.

I hope others find this as fun and useful as I do. Let me know if there's something else you'd like to see it do!
Anhänge:
Letzte Änderung: 1 Jahr 1 Monat her von mattfwalters.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: v00d00ppl

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
11 Monate 2 Wochen her #2 von mattfwalters
Heya, folks. I've updated the Max4Live device to support pulling the current patch from Kyra, so you don't have to create them from scratch anymore:

Rather than attaching a ZIP file, here's the link to the Max4Live device repository

Enjoy!

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.