Kyra VESA Mount

Mehr
1 Jahr 4 Monate her #1 von uproden
Kyra VESA Mount wurde erstellt von uproden
Does the Kyra have the same VESA mount as the Iridium? It looks like the same case design but I can't find mention of it anywhere which probably means no but it's such a revelation on the Iridium, if not, they should add it to the Kyra!

TIA
Upro

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
1 Jahr 3 Monate her #2 von witchbutter
witchbutter antwortete auf Kyra VESA Mount
I have both and can confirm Kyra does not. I really wish there was a better mounting solution but I am using heavy duty metal laptop stands. I am still hoping there will be a rack conversion of some kind.

Mehr
1 Jahr 3 Monate her #3 von CFM
CFM antwortete auf Kyra VESA Mount
Does the Kyra have a VESA mount as the Iridium?

Yes, It does!
The first batch did not but all new Kyra's do.

Mehr
1 Jahr 3 Monate her #4 von witchbutter
Well that sucks for us early adopters I guess. Maybe there’s some way I can get it retrofitted.

Mehr
1 Jahr 3 Monate her #5 von witchbutter
Direct from Waldorf support: “ the very first Kyra units were manufactured without the VESA mount holes. These were added on later producion batches.

You may get the back plate with the VESA holes as a replacement part. Please contact our distributor Korg USA for this spare part. Please keep in mind that this part has to be inserted by a professional service technician.

Rack mount kits for Kyra and Iridium are in the works and should be available in near future. You can also get this through Korg USA then.”
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: mattfwalters

Mehr
1 Jahr 1 Monat her #6 von mattfwalters
mattfwalters antwortete auf Kyra VESA Mount
Well that's awesome - I just bought my Kyra from Thomann this January but it is apparently an early unit since it also lacks VESA mounts. LMK if you have luck contacting Korg USA to send the updated part - I would like to do the same.