Where is the SYSEX documentation?

Mehr
5 Monate 1 Woche her #19 von feijai
When Edisyn requests from Current Patch on the Kyra, it sends F0 3E 22 11 20 01 7F 7F F7. The important part is the 7F 7F bit. The first 7F means to fetch a path from the edit buffer. The second byte can be 0...n to load from a certain part number, or it can be 7F to mean to load from the current part.

What this means is that I have no idea why the Kyra responded with the first patch after you had loaded the second one. It can't have been an Edisyn error. You absolutely sure you loaded it into the current patch memory?

BTW, I know at least one other person who owns a Kyra, uses my editor (in fact wrote some of it), cares about MPE, owns a Linnstrument, and knows a fair bit about evolutionary algorithms (in fact wrote the variational autoencoder).

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
5 Monate 1 Woche her #20 von MikeInProcess
Yes you can set the source/destination to blank from the Kyra, it's an option. Shows up as "--".

I will need to look into the hill climber again. It looked overwhelming to me, probably because I'm just used to my own evolver.

Mehr
5 Monate 1 Woche her #21 von feijai
Send me mail directly and I'll get you a revised beta.

Mehr
5 Monate 1 Woche her #22 von feijai
... or maybe not, looks like our server is down. You can try my Diese E-Mail-Adresse ist vor Spambots geschützt! Zur Anzeige muss JavaScript eingeschaltet sein!