Feature Requests ...

Mehr
9 Monate 3 Wochen her #7 von ldeboe
ldeboe antwortete auf Feature Requests ...
Just got Kyra. It is a great sounding machine. While it is great, I hope it is continued to be worked on to make it great.

I would support the following already mentioned features:
  • Serial Routing of Dual filters.
  • More control over velocity settings per patch.
  • Cycle or loop setting for EGs, especially Aux.
  • White/Pink/Brown noise options.

In addition, I would add these requests:
  • Negative filter tracking for key tracking in filter section.
  • Greater control of legato/portamento/staccato. Ideally per note.
  • FM options for filter from OSC sources. Alternatively, a modulator OSC source.

As I learn the synthesizer engine more, I suspect I will have more input. This is only my second day with the unit.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: timtico

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
9 Monate 3 Stunden her #8 von LittleJJ
improvement in the reverb, both by fixing the sproingy-ness and offering more algorithms would be welcome. the delay is also lacking in options, such as multitaps, something like shimmer, tape/analog style. also: "pressing the same key repeatedly chokes off the envelope on the 3rd strike. Thereafter on that same key, it happens on every 2nd strike. Go to a new note and the sequence happens all over again 1 ok, 2 ok, 3 choked envelope, 4 ok, 5 choked, 6 ok, 7 choked. And so on for all midi notes." this is a major bug. it also induces pops as the releases are cut off.

Mehr
7 Monate 1 Woche her - 7 Monate 1 Woche her #9 von timtico
timtico antwortete auf Feature Requests ...
- Nice to have: Accessing the different waveform shapes takes too many steps in the menu in my opinion. I would the waveform shape to be the first menu item when pressing the OSC Group Select button. Perhaps I'm missing something and there is a shortcut?

- Must have: I know this is probably iterated alot but I would really like to have wavetable scanning. The hydra has such good sounding wavetables, and It would be great to do some scanning. It will really help me to create some moving soundscapes, something which I'm able to do on the Blofeld.
Letzte Änderung: 7 Monate 1 Woche her von timtico.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Renner

Mehr
7 Monate 1 Woche her - 7 Monate 1 Woche her #10 von Renner
Renner antwortete auf Feature Requests ...
- It would be helpful to have a direct connection to the mod matrix. Example : When pressing a lFO-button this could open the mod matrix and set this lfo as mod source.

- the aux envelope should also work as modulation source for the fx section.

- It would be helpful if t.ex. the Cutoff-knob can also be used for parameter input. It don´t like to do this with the button and because this is going very fast always jump back to the right position.

- Yes, some morphing possibilities between osc1 and osc 2 wave. This would be also useful for more flexibility in the fm section.

- And yes, it takes to much time to search the osc wave section.

- the lfo-frequency ist still not enough for filter-fm.

I really like Kyra and its sound, but I think in our time some improvements are necessary. There so many good (and cheaper) synths out there with more features and better workflow.
Letzte Änderung: 7 Monate 1 Woche her von Renner.

Mehr
7 Monate 1 Woche her - 7 Monate 1 Woche her #11 von JustMe
JustMe antwortete auf Feature Requests ...
The Hydra has no wavetables. It has 219 single cycle waveforms like the Kyra. But the Hydrasynth can morph between up to 8 such waveforms.

To find waveforms and spectra:
Kyra's wavetables comprise almost the entire set of wave- tables from the AKWF Waveforms set, kindly placed into the public domain by Kristoffer Ekstrand / Adventure Kid. The entire AKWF sample set can be downloaded from www.adventurekid.se
Letzte Änderung: 7 Monate 1 Woche her von JustMe.

Mehr
7 Monate 1 Woche her #12 von Renner
Renner antwortete auf Feature Requests ...
Sorry, I´ve corrected that. Even if I use only two waves (on the hydra) for morphing it´s very powerful especially when using this for further modulations, so for the kyra....