Feature Requests ...

Mehr
1 Jahr 1 Monat her #37 von tth-music
Hi,

slower lfo speed
lfo delay on all three lfo's

lfo delay does not work very good

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
5 Monate 1 Woche her #38 von Tuneshifterz
I agree to all other feature requests here in this topic, i personally would love if there was an unision of like 6 voices and i also would love if there would be a possibility to enhance the transients. And that the Kyra boots with the last used presets etc.

Mehr
5 Monate 1 Woche her #39 von LittleJJ
By now I guess it’s pretty clear there will be no further development of this instrument by Waldorf. A pity, that.

Mehr
5 Monate 6 Tage her #40 von eisblau
eisblau antwortete auf Feature Requests ...

By now I guess it’s pretty clear there will be no further development of this instrument by Waldorf. A pity, that.

Since 2 years Waldorf is insisting an update is still considered, so I assume at least we can expect one last update. It makes some sense they were a bit too busy with all the other new synths coming out in between, just think of Iridium, Iridium Keyboard and the Waldorf M. I can't imagine a complex project like the Kyra will be abandoned just after 4 months of support.

Mehr
5 Monate 6 Tage her #41 von CFM
CFM antwortete auf Feature Requests ...
I am sure there will not be a last update. Work on other projects did not mean a delay in an update. It's clear Waldorf doea not do firmware upgrades on the Kyra and rely on the developer. His not bothered in supporting the Kyra. I'm sure he would be if Waldorf paid him handsomely for any work but it would seem Waldorf don't want to spend the time or money on the Kyra synthesizer. Prices of the Kyra in the UK have dropped considerably from £1800 on release to just over £1200. I see the Kyra being dropped from the Waldorf lineup very soon. The best thing we can hope for is both the developer and Waldorf allowing the firmware to be open source.

Mehr
5 Monate 6 Tage her #42 von timhuijbers
Their customer service helped me great once, but with regards to their products I'm never going to buy another one. I'm to afraid support will drop and I end up with another great synth with a lot of missing features. Too bad as both the Iridium as the M looked nice.