Feature Requests ...

Mehr
11 Monate 4 Wochen her - 11 Monate 4 Wochen her #31 von pandar1
pandar1 antwortete auf Feature Requests ...
> the kyra has sooooo much potential, but there is just way too many features missing to feel like a finished synth. after playing with it some i keep hitting limitations, here are some more suggestions, mostly fx related

> 1. sync delay times to internal clock, not just midi cock or fee running

The number 1) is already there, second page of the delay params, it defaults to "internal"
Letzte Änderung: 11 Monate 4 Wochen her von pandar1.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
11 Monate 4 Wochen her - 11 Monate 4 Wochen her #32 von pandar1
Finger crossed Tim! I agree with you that now the hype is all on the quantum/iridium and the poor kyra is the son of a minor god, which is a shame, given it's a 2000 dollars synth with enormous potential. And also the total lack of communication from waldorf here is depressing, they should learn from other manufacturers who get in touch with their customers first hand...
Letzte Änderung: 11 Monate 4 Wochen her von pandar1.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: timhuijbers

Mehr
11 Monate 4 Wochen her #33 von pandar1
Tim, there is a kyra group on facebook:
www.facebook.com/groups/390483364788547

if you want you can join, it will be great to exchange patches, ideas, etc...
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: timhuijbers

Mehr
10 Monate 3 Wochen her #34 von greenaway
if you set delay clock source to internal, the delays are not synced to tempo but free running. changing the clock beat or arp tempo do not effect the delay time and the delay time is in miliseconds not notes.

i would like the delay times and lfo's to sync to the internal tempo. it has a tempo knob in the arp section but it doesnt control lfo speed or delay time

Mehr
10 Monate 3 Wochen her #35 von greenaway
more suggestions....

1. better knob calibration. all of the knobs have a little bit of give in them at minimum and maximum settings where they dont actually do anything. the filter cut off suffers from this the worst, the filter reaches its maximum value of 20.5khz but the knob still has plenty of turn in it.

2. mod matrix amount values to reach maximum. for example, if a assign the cutoff to the modwheel with a maximum value of +63 and then open the modwhell fully, the filter still isnt at its maximum value. to achieve this i have to apply 2 destinations on the same source with both set to +63. this is a pain to do. the maximum value should be 128 instead of 63. i would also like the hardwired mod destinations (lfo2>freq, lfo1>amp, etc) to behave in the same way so that it the knob is at maximum setting the value is set to full.

3. quicker glide time. the glide sounds too slow even at minimum values. there is so much range on the knob for slower glides. its like the knob needs calibrating

4. wavetable wave number as mod destination

5. serial filters in mono

6. legato for envelopes so that they dont retrigger with every new note

7. key latch when not in arp mode

8. new sound banks for all of the empty slots

9. poly after touch!!!!!!!! this feature adds sooo much more expression. ive been playing my novation summit and korg opsix with the keys from the hydrasynth, it makes such an improvement over mono after touch, would love to see this added.

Mehr
10 Monate 3 Wochen her #36 von greenaway
1. bigger range for clock synced lfo's. currently the fastest setting isnt fast enough and the slowest setting isnt slow enough.

2. better curve or calibration for the mix control of the fx section. even at minimum settings, the mix is way too wet, it is not possibal to get a dry enough setting on the reverb and distortion when multiple fx are used at the same time.

3. sine wave in sub section

4. option to use both ring mod and noise at the same time

5. different noise colours