Feature Requests ...

Mehr
6 Monate 4 Wochen her #13 von eisblau
eisblau antwortete auf Feature Requests ...
I heard an update for the Kyra is in the make. A great idea is to use shift-lock on the big and beautiful filter knob for data/value entry. At the moment it is only doable with +\- buttons under the screen, which is often very cumbersome.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
6 Monate 3 Wochen her #14 von wrwrightson
Any idea when this update is going to be available?

Mehr
6 Monate 1 Tag her #15 von Stadelman
Apologies if any of these are REPEATS, in which case consider them as +1 agreements:

-More 'hard-wired' CC destinations beyond just filter parameters and pan and gain, PLEASE!
-more gain available for white noise
-at the moment you can't automate noise or ring mod levels because the Aux Level dedicated physical control is not found in the menu edits
-the "Depth" amounts [Slot X Amounts] in the modulation matrix should be assignable to external CC control
-generally, many more destinations could and should be added to the mod matrix choices
-please double the number of mod matrices [SHIFT + MOD MATRIX SELECT] ...

thanks!

Mehr
6 Monate 1 Stunde her - 6 Monate 1 Stunde her #16 von witchbutter
Apologies if this is redundant, but I keep hearing rumours about a rack mount conversion kit that will work with Kyra and Iridium. Is that for real? I'd love to get some desk space back. This thing is huge and heavy, and I really wish I had that VESA mount that they put on Iridium. I would have this mounted if that existed.
Letzte Änderung: 6 Monate 1 Stunde her von witchbutter.

Mehr
5 Monate 6 Tage her #17 von eisblau
eisblau antwortete auf Feature Requests ...

wrwrightson schrieb: Any idea when this update is going to be available?

I'm interested as well. Last info of the update I had is about 2 months ago. Anyway, I love my Kyra.

Mehr
3 Monate 4 Wochen her #18 von CFM
Yeap, more 'hard-wired' CC destinations!