Feature Requests ...

Mehr
1 Jahr 4 Wochen her #1 von walerandei
Feature Requests ... wurde erstellt von walerandei
Hi All!
I'm not shure if Waldorf team check this forum ... but probably it'll be OK if we can talk here about new features that may be posible to be included in a next firmware update.

The thing is that we should try to be reasonable in the new feature requested ... in order that what we are asking for should be logical and technically posible to implement in a new firmware (better to think in software terms). Examples:

NOT POSIBLE: - I want more physical outputs.
POSIBLE: - It would be great if we can get mathematical operators in the mod. matrix like the Q or Blofeld.

Let's start the journey! ;)

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
1 Jahr 4 Wochen her - 1 Jahr 3 Wochen her #2 von walerandei
B) Ok ... I'll start with this one.

I've realized that the audio level from the MAIN OUT Output, is a little low (it reminds me to BLOFELD audio output).
It force me to use more gain increment in my mixer (than other machines).

So .. what I'm asking for is a new parameter in SYSTEM menu ... that allows to increase the general audio level in dbs.
Many synths has this parameter like Roland JDXA / FA06 / INTEGRA 7, Yamaha Modx, etc. It is called "AUDIO GAIN OUTPUT" and usually it increase in +1 or +3 to +6 or 12db. This allows the user to adjust the analog outputs to the audio level he needs.

Best regards!
Letzte Änderung: 1 Jahr 3 Wochen her von walerandei.

Mehr
1 Jahr 3 Wochen her - 1 Jahr 3 Wochen her #3 von walerandei
The same with the NOISE level. It has a low audio signal ... may be if you add a NOISE GAIN parameter it will be better.
Today I was creating a PERC patch, and I`ve applied the Limiter curve: HARD ... and after that noise level remains low, so I has forced to use the FX Dist/limiter to get an apropiate gain level ...

Cheers!
Letzte Änderung: 1 Jahr 3 Wochen her von walerandei.

Mehr
1 Jahr 3 Wochen her #4 von Beowulf
Beowulf antwortete auf Feature Requests ...
Da kann ich nur beipflichten. Ich habe genau dieselbe Feststellung gemacht. Gegenüber dem Quantum muss ich den Poti immer viel höher aufdrehen aufs Mischpult, derweil sich Quantum mit recht weniger begnügt. Soll keine Kritik sein, ich finde beide Maschinen extrem toll und habe noch nie mit einem Synthesizer derart viel Zeit verbracht wie mit dem Quantum. Wäre gut, wenn der Kyra auch einen "Zeitzähler" hat... oder hat er den und ich habe ihn nur nicht gesehen? Ist eine solche Option in der V.2 vorgesehen? Würde ich sehr begrüssen.
Grüsse aus Zürich, Beo

Mehr
1 Jahr 3 Wochen her - 1 Jahr 3 Wochen her #5 von Tonda
Tonda antwortete auf Feature Requests ...
Hi,

Agreed with the topic starter.

I've also mentioned a couple of other issues in my mini review, but will repeat them in this topic.
  1. Improvement of the reverb quality. The reverb sounds a bit metallic despite the dampen option.
  2. Increase the speed of the LFO's. Further I would like to have a fadein option.
  3. Addition of repeat, hold and delay option to the envelope generators.
  4. Native control over the velocity settings (amp and filter section)
  5. Serial configuration of the two filters. (or did I miss it...?)

Cheers!
Letzte Änderung: 1 Jahr 3 Wochen her von Tonda.

Mehr
1 Jahr 3 Wochen her #6 von walerandei
The posibility to adjust the AUX OSCILATOR between WHITE and PINK NOISE.

This can expand a lot the perc. range to create with KYRA.

And as I told in other post ... It wolud be great if the noise have more GAIN level. It sounds very low in comparison with normal oscilators.