Midi CC

Mehr
11 Monate 1 Woche her #1 von Bernhard234
Midi CC wurde erstellt von Bernhard234
I’m playing my Iridium via DIN Midi and can’t use the latch button with my external Keyboard. Well I can switch it on via remote when keymapping CC. It now switches on when activated on the external keyboard, but it just holds or reacts to Iridiums 4x4 pad, not to the keys pressend on the external keybed. I’m using Iridiums v3.0beta by the way. 

Is there a way to use kB hold with the keys of the external keyboard? I use a Nord Wave 2 as external. It has a Kb hold Button and when I press it it holds the internal Nord Sounds and Switches the Iridiums latch button to on but the Iridium sounds are not on hold.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: adewar

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
11 Monate 1 Woche her #2 von daniel_sneed
daniel_sneed antwortete auf Midi CC
When I want latch mode with external keyboard (on any synth) I plug a on/off pedal in sustain socket of the external keyboard.
Boss FS-6 (set in latch mod) is fine but any other will do. The red led light on the FS-6 does help.
AFAIK, when engaged to ON, the keyboard will send a CC64 controller, which means latch sounding in the synth.
I guess your Nord Wave 2 will behave the same.
BTW, any daw will track and play CC64 properly.

Mehr
10 Monate 3 Wochen her #3 von Bernhard234
Bernhard234 antwortete auf Midi CC
Thanks daniel!

Problem is I use the sounds of the external simultaneously as I have 4 layers on the Nord Wave2. I use 3 for internal sounds and one for the Iridium. So I don’t want to hold all 4 on sustain.

But I will try CC64 because now I use CC27 (I believe). Maybe there are two different ones latch for the 4x4 pad and hold for the keys.

Mehr
9 Monate 2 Wochen her #4 von adewar
adewar antwortete auf Midi CC
Is there a fix for this external keyboard latch issue?

Seems odd that you can't latch incoming midi...but maybe I'm missing something? (I'm using an Arturia Keylab 88 if that matters) Thanks, all!