Is this forum still worth it? Where do Iridium users gather mostly?

Mehr
4 Monate 3 Wochen her #1 von andretoscano
Hi.
Don't mean any disrespect to Waldorf or this forum's moderators or anything like that.
I just see the days passing by, but not much action in the way of new questions or replies in here...

So..... where are most Iridium users actually "meeting" (on the web) to discuss Iridium stuff?
Is it the "Waldorf Quantum & Iridium Synthesizer" group on Facebook the place to be? 

Thanks.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
4 Monate 2 Wochen her #2 von klopjob
ITs dead here, not even anyone from Waldorf replying.

Mehr
4 Monate 20 Stunden her #3 von adrianwedd
I was hoping someone would be here

Mehr
3 Monate 1 Woche her #4 von trhoffendjr
Many people appear to be reading posts, but not many are answering.  That is sad.  I just got an Iridium today and thought I would look for chat.  I guess it isn't here.

I don't know where to go these days.  Maybe "gearspace," "modwiggler."   I am not sure about reddit because I have avoided it.  Maybe it is time to go have look.

Mehr
3 Monate 1 Woche her #5 von thomsk
Waldorf Iridium Users Group   on Facebook   and  Gearspace formally gearslutz  both great places to nut out stuff with others

Mehr
3 Monate 1 Woche her - 3 Monate 1 Woche her #6 von thark
I suspect that there are a couple of reasons that posts here are few and far between. First, finding and purchasing an Iridium is pretty tough at the moment. Seems to be a severe supply problem. I just found (and bought) the last one in Canada. Therefore the number of new users is not increasing as it might normally do. Lots of users makes for lots of posts. Second, the Iridium is not a cheap (as in purchase price) instrument and perhaps this is an impediment to some (or lots of) folks. Again, lots of users make for lots of posts.

That’s my analysis. .

Edit: I lurk in this forum every day.

Keith
Letzte Änderung: 3 Monate 1 Woche her von thark.