Missing Iridium Patches

Mehr
1 Jahr 1 Monat her #7 von morphic
The full reset worked, yay! Gotta admit I was worried I'd end up with a bricked synth.

I don't have any problems with patch 0046 Dark Horses. Maybe you should try to rebuild the database cache?

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
1 Jahr 1 Monat her #8 von elong21
Can you explain how to rebuild the database cache? I did not see a reference in the user guide on how to do this.

Mehr
1 Jahr 1 Monat her #9 von morphic
I don't have it near me right now but I believe it was on Load screen: you see the "Actions" box next to "Load Patch". Tap that and the dropdown will give you the option to rebuild the cache.

Mehr
1 Jahr 1 Monat her #10 von elong21
I tried the Rebuild Cache option. Still no patch sound. What is interesting is that patch [46] BT The Dark Horses has sound while patch [201] BT The Dark Horses (split) has no sound. Also have discovered that when you load a patch after another patch that is (split) or (layered), you get a message "Replace current multi-layer with new single-layer patch or load patch only into current layer?". I guess I need to do a bit more reading on how the Iridium patches are created. Too many different synths and how they created patches! :-)