No patches in Iridium?

Mehr
1 Jahr 2 Wochen her #1 von josh11778
No patches in Iridium? wurde erstellt von josh11778
Hi, I just got my Iridium, and there seems to be no patches in it. What can I do? I hit load, but there are none there. I hit Init, but nothing happens. Thanks.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
1 Jahr 2 Wochen her #2 von Saebel23
Hi,
as  far as I understand the machiene, you have to install the firmware. The sounds should be integrated.

greetings
k.

Mehr
1 Jahr 2 Wochen her #3 von josh11778
Thank you for the reply. I tried updating the OS, and also tried doing the "Rebuild Cache" function and it didn't work. It made me concerned that something was wrong with the onboard memory. Another problem was that the power switch had trouble latching, so it would always take several attempts to get it to stay turned on. For those reasons I have returned it. I was excited for this synth, and saddened that it had such serious problems. I will keep an eye out and see if they make an updated design that fixes some of the issues I have read about. If so I will absolutely buy one again. It looks like a great synth. When I first get a synth, the first things I do are turn it on and try out the presets. Sadly I had trouble just turning it on, and the presets were nowhere to be found. For 2500 dollars I just feel this type of problem is just not ok. Basic quality control would catch things like this. Oh well. I will not get to experience this really amazing synth.

Mehr
1 Jahr 2 Wochen her #4 von Maxidingue
Hi Josh

Could you try to re install all the software and database.
Go to MyWaldorf and below "Iridium" on the right there is a link (init iridium) to download the first firmware and the database sounds
The procedure is straitforward but it take an hour
You need a micro SD card and an USB stick
Procedure explanation is clear

Second solution is to contact Wilfried in the support section. He answer quicly and fine

Sincerely

Fabrice (from France - apologize for my "english"...