Feature requests

Mehr
2 Monate 1 Woche her - 2 Monate 5 Tage her #19 von chninkel
chninkel antwortete auf Feature requests
Dot and triplet timing for arp and seq

no freeze ! no blank screen please !
Letzte Änderung: 2 Monate 5 Tage her von chninkel.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
1 Monat 4 Wochen her #20 von AvalonRon
AvalonRon antwortete auf Feature requests
I asked for an update to add a latching feature to the apegiator function over a year ago; nothing so far. The response to update requests and actual OS updates is terrible from this company. It’s clear they only are interested in selling the next product and spend no resources on updates supporting products already sold.

Mehr
1 Monat 3 Wochen her #21 von Ruud123
Ruud123 antwortete auf Feature requests
Dear Waldorf
I love my Iridium. A great feature would be to have sequencer output not only midi Notes, but also parameters, velocity etc. as Midi CC messages. This would turn my Iridium into a great sequencer to also steer my Novation Peak (sorry it's not a Waldorf:-) It may even boost your sales!
BR Ruud

Mehr
1 Monat 3 Wochen her #22 von ForeverTangent
Hey Waldorf,

Got a couple ideas that could really help the Quantum/Iridium.

1.  It would be great if there was a way to draw/create new waveforms/wavetables right on the synthesizer, without having to go through the need of importing a WAV files.  Specifically, I am thinking something like how Emu Emax SE (and Emax 2) did its Spectral Engine synthesis.  It seems the machine is already halfway there of doing that already.

2.  Speaking of importing WAV files.  It would be a bit help if you could expand the Blofeld's Spectre editor to cover help making wavetables on the Quantum/Iridium.  Or even just publish a best practices guide.  With my years of synthesis design, I am having a little trouble optimizing a workflow of creating taking sounds I edit on my computer into the machine just to experiment.

3.  Live Audio and vocoding effects.

4.  If the pads could trigger specific sequences, or instead of playing through all the notes in trigger mode, if the pads just allowed you to select the particular note in a sequence to then edit.

There is no question Quantum/Iridium are already monsters of a synthesis platforms, and have set a new standard.  Just a couple little UI refinements would put it out of this galaxy.

Hope this helps.

Stan

Mehr
2 Wochen 6 Tage her #23 von pgwalsh
pgwalsh antwortete auf Feature requests
Would like to see a formant filter.