Availability of Iridium

Mehr
2 Monate 1 Woche her #1 von Benis67
Availability of Iridium wurde erstellt von Benis67
I ordered the Iridium before the summer but it is not available anywhere (I live in Italy, but the situation is the same everywhere).
Are there any problems in the production known? Bug? Lack of components? Production problems due to Covid-19?
Such a thing has never happened to me for any synth on sale and officially distributed.
Are there certain and known dates?
I hope there is not much to wait :-)

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
2 Monate 1 Woche her #2 von Lukas.S
Iridium sells faster than we can make it! Production is running at full speed. Our distribution partners get new deliveries regularly. However, many retailers have a back log and they can only work it off slowly.

You can safely order an Iridium and you will be enqueued on the dealer's lists. That will possibly be faster than waiting until your dealer has Iridiums directly available. We cannot give an estimate on when you will get yours though.

Before you post: Have you checked our FAQ and Support section yet?
Contact us there if you have any issues or bugs to report.

"I've seen things... So many things that you can't believe. Past designs, future designs, cables in the bend."

Mehr
2 Monate 1 Woche her - 2 Monate 1 Woche her #3 von Benis67
Thanks for the reply: the moment you say "..our distribution partners get new deliveries regularly", I can't really understand how your official Italian distributor, soundwave, hasn't received anything from you since before summer (I'm on their waiting list among the first). I hope he is among the next to have what I ordered :-) Best regards from Italy and ... good job !!!
Letzte Änderung: 2 Monate 1 Woche her von Benis67.

Mehr
1 Monat 3 Wochen her #4 von Benis67
I got the iridium last week! Great Synth !!!